Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Year of the Rooster - lesson ideas on IAD - See Jill's

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 11:39:17 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Jill sent me an image of her kinder's rooster - it is

She also sent me her PowerPoint of images. More can be
found in Google image search for Chinese rooster.
I included one site where many images can be found.

Send more ideas you do for Year of the Rooster - or
for Art of China. I will add all lesson ideas for Art
of China on this page. Complete lesson plans with
images will get thir own page.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources