Assignment Examples?

---------

From: Dave Haines (dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 07:54:00 PST

Speaking of using project examples (from the recent thread), I'm wondering if anybody has any similar to the following that they would be willing to share.
Here is one- I used to do a cropped blow-up of a page from a comic book. It's just a grid/enlargement study (usually depicting action)...then duplicate/blend/match color (boldly applied) with colored pencil (black areas were done with black Sharpie). I'm doing this one in my Drawing Class and would be interested in sharing any similar Pop Art inspired assignments
Thanks,
Dave Haines
Grafton High

---