Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Fun Shoe image - Toys Designed by Artists - Drawings and Crafts

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 06:31:46 PST

Dera Art Educators,

Amanda Linn posted the Arkansas Arts Center to Getty
list. They have an Exhibit Toys Designed by Artists.
There are only two images online - This fun shoe:

And a Rocking Giraffe

The site has an extensive collection of drawings

Also a great collection of craft objects:
Michael Gross has some interesting peices:*8$1650?page=8*9$1650?page=9*14$1650?page=14

I will be adding links to this resource.

If you are interested in more Michael Gross:

Thanks Amanda Linn.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources