Fun Shoe image - Toys Designed by Artists - Drawings and Crafts

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 06:31:46 PST

Dera Art Educators,

Amanda Linn posted the Arkansas Arts Center to Getty
list. They have an Exhibit Toys Designed by Artists.
There are only two images online - This fun shoe:
http://www.arkarts.com/exhibitions/special_exhibitions/detail.asp?id=Toys&img=1

And a Rocking Giraffe
http://www.arkarts.com/exhibitions/special_exhibitions/detail.asp?img=2&id=Toys#Toys

The site has an extensive collection of drawings
online:
http://www.arkarts.com/collection/drawing_collection/

Also a great collection of craft objects:
http://www.arkarts.com/collection/objects_craft_media/
Michael Gross has some interesting peices:
http://www.aacwebkiosk.com/VIEO*8$1650?page=8
http://www.aacwebkiosk.com/VIEO*9$1650?page=9
http://www.aacwebkiosk.com/VIEO*14$1650?page=14

I will be adding links to this resource.

If you are interested in more Michael Gross:
http://asuartmuseum.asu.edu/crcauction/galaimages/pages/L017.htm

Thanks Amanda Linn.

Regards,

Judy Decker