RE: The Wonder Welders of Tanzania

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 05:57:10 PST

thanks so much for sharing the article. I really like to have examples of
the ways art improves the quality of life for so many - especially when it
illustrates the use of materials on hand.
I might tell a class "They didn't have this, they don't have this.... but
they do have this - what can they make?" and leave a bunch of 'garbage' on
the table. Great for 5th grade when they study economics -
Ellen

-

---