Gardens of Sunlight - Impressionism site

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 05:40:13 PST

Dear Art Educators,

When I updated my links pages, Gardens of Sunlight
links were broken. I found the site today at a new
URL. http://www.e-mpressionism.net/index_en.html

It can be your one stop for images for a unit on
Impressionism/Post Impressionism. Contains a portrait
or self portrait and some of the most popular works of
these artists:
Claude Monet, Edgar Degas, Pierre-Auguste Renoir,
Edouard Manet, Vincent van Gogh, Paul Cezanne, Mary
Cassatt, Camille Pissarro and Paul Gauguin.
Images are all high quality.

I will be adding the link back on my Artists/Art
Styles page (but not the Impressionism Internet lesson
- as the site took a while to load for me).

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/