resources for artists who draw

---------

From: Amanda Linn (toasterart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 05:28:09 PST

The permanent collection at the Arkansas Arts Center
is focused on works on paper. They have some of the
collection organized into themes on their website.
There is a nice section on artists who use the face
that teachers might find particularly useful.

They have focused their collecting on works on paper
almost from the beginning of the museum's history- the
collection is really wonderful.

Their Decorative Arts Museum has sponsored a Toys
Designed by Artists show for many years. Its fantastic
as well.

www.arkarts.com

Amanda Linn

There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America- William Jefferson Clinton