NAEA Conference Notes anyone? (for IAD)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 13:30:48 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I received a request for notes from NAEA....

Does anyone have NAEA Conference notes that can be
shared on Incredible Art Department (linked on Art
News)? The only notes I saw posted to the list were
Randy's and she said in her post they were not for
publication (only for Getty list members).

Post notes to the list now that CAN be shared on the
site. If the presenters had good handouts, send me
their email addresses and I will ask them if they have
files that can be shared (only for a short time in
Sharing Folder)

If you were a presenter and have handouts you are
willing to share - send those to me off list. I will
put them in the sharing folder for a limited time.

Two new AP lessons from Nicole Brisco are coming (from
NAEA presentation). I am waiting for images.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/