Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

National Gallery of Art Drawing images

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 12:24:10 PST

Marcia and all,

National Gallery of Art has around 940 drawings on the

Go to:

You will get all 940 to come up if you just search
drawing.... Narrow it down to century - and seach by
artist, too. I clicked images only box.

Here is an image of Rubens' Lion - I found this for
someone quite some time ago:
four drawings by Rubens:

I found 6 drawings by Durer. Shorewood has his drawing
Praying Hands and I think the rabbit.

13 drawings by Degas

8 drawings by Mary Cassatt

.....try some of your favorites. I entered 2000 to
2005 and only found four drawings by Cristo

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?