Illuminations - a different Self Portrait - lesson idea

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 10:44:23 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Ken Schwab has done his "Illuminations" lesson
different this year... Check out the Name
Illuminations:
http://www.room3art.com/php/section.php?scand=users/2004-5/Art1/Illuminations

A very different kind of self portrait.

If that doesn't work go to:
http://www.room3art.com/
then select 2004-5 and Art 1. It looks like they use
pen and ink, colored pencils and watercolor.

Ken - are any of the charcoal portraits self
portraits. I'd like to add one on the on Self-portrait
ideas page - with a reference for your book.

I enjoy browsing Ken's site for what is new.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/