Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Drawings of Pierre-Paul Prud'hon - for Ken's lesson on toned paper - and more

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 10:23:30 PST

Marcia and all,

I just found this artist who used Ken's techniques -
drawing with charcoal and white chalk on toned paper.
Pierre-Paul Prud'hon

You won't be able to use all of the images with
students. More on Pierre-Paul Prud'hon

Artchive has many links to Degas' drawings
There are many other sources for Degas' drawings.
Shorewood does have some prints of his drawings.

Here are some Master Drawings:

Drawings of Jim Dine:
Maybe can't use all of them with kids. You might be
able to find larger images online for some of these.

LOTS can be found online...Look up drawings of the
masters...or master drawings...

Go to Artcyclopedia and enter drawing in title search
- Many drawings will come up (as well as works about

Also go to Illustrators:

Metropolitan Museum of Art - Collection of Drawings
and Prints:

Leonardo daVinci Drawings

Also try doing a Google serach of 20th Century
Drawing....19th century....and so on.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources