Re: Triplets get a new Dog

---------

From: mary maloney johnson (maloneymk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 10:12:22 PST

Hey! I'm glad to hear this "puppy jekyll/puppy hyde" characterization
because I got a puppy who was 5 months old at Christamas time and she is
very nutty. I haven't had a puppy since I was a little kid and really had
no idea just how they are. She pesters our big dog without mercy and he's
as patient as a saint. At times I've wondered if it's just "puppy" or is
she, as my son likes to say "a bad seed"...

Kathy

Congratulations on the new arrival! He looks like he could be the
retriever kind...watch out ducks! I just got a new puppy, too. He's in
his Puupy Jekyl/Puppy Hyde mode right now. Have fun!

---