Re: list of drawers

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 09:31:42 PST

I was at our library a couple of days ago...browsing the art books and found this one.
20th Century American Drawing ISBN 1-886438-00-5
The book was great! I wrote down the following names of artists from that book....

Peter Takal
Charles Burchfield
Georgia O'Keeffe
Ellsworth Kelly
Alfonso Ossorio
Jared French
Richard Barthe
Jim Dine
Paul Otero
William Bailey
John Storrs

But I'm not sure if you can find images on the web that they've done.

I'm interested in the names that others come up with.
Carolyn

  I am trying to put together a list of artists whose artwork is mainly drawing. Of course most artists draw, but I want artists whose finished art is considered a drawing. Any ideas? I will compile this list and submit to Judy.
  Marcia

---