Re: list of drawers -check Shorewood for Resources

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 08:18:24 PST

Greetings Marcia,

I would start first with artists I could get high
quality reproductions. Shorewood offers a number of
drawings. There are over 50 prints shown in my
catalog. I am sure they have even more now. Call them
to see if they will give you a list
(1-800-494-3824)Art Images Publications has some, too.
I will ask Rachel Ross to provide a list as it is hard
tell for sure in their tiny pictures.

I have posted LOTS of contemporary artists whose main
media is drawing (various materials). Now that I know
you are collecting...I will browse and see what links
I saved (I no longer save my posts). Are you also
interested in contemporary art (or only dead guys)?

There is one contemporary artist who has been quite
successful using ordinary crayons -- but I do not
mention his name anymore (teachers can not use his
images in PowerPoint). He put a tutorial on his site
and sent me a request to promote it... I just deleted
his email. I only promote artists who allow us "Fair
Use".

Regards,

Judy Decker