RE: Triplets get a new Dog-another point...

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 06:35:36 PST

While walking "The Gates" on it's last Sunday in the park, we came upon a
German Short-haired Pointer pointing. Thousands of people ambling the
walks, playing in the snow, sitting on the benches, talking - and the
pointer pointed! We spent time talking with Zena's owner, who had gotten
her as a rescue dog. While we talked, people walked around Zena, the
squirrel she was pointing migrated farther up the tree, and Zena pointed.
Not a quiver, not a sway, amazing. Her owner called her and she happily
broke the point and came over to say hello. When we walked on we turned back
and noticed she had gone back to her point.

Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA