Re: Famous sweaters from the Zlatibor region of Serbia

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 22:56:12 PST

The sweaters are roomy and meant to be worn over layers. Some wear the
sweaters as jackets. At 5'8 1/2" the sweater was even long enough for my
long arms.
When doing an online search, I didn't find that many sites that included
pricing. Here are a few though.
http://www.zlatibor.co.yu/dzemper.htm
http://www.pega-shop.com/jackets/3.htm
I have been told by a local-hire teacher that the best sweaters are those
that use Icelandic wool. The sweaters are still hand knit here in Serbia
though. Here is the website she recommended. I don't see prices, but there
is a contact. http://www.sirogojno-co.co.yu/ehome.htm

From Melissa in Belgrade where the snow just doesn't seem to want to leave
the ground

On 3/13/05 4:20 AM, "Maggie White" <mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com> wrote:

> Melissa,
>
> These sweaters are wonderful. I've had some memorable sweaters in the
> past that I can't part with, even though they've..."shrunk." I think I
> remember you from a conference as rather tall; do they fit your height
> and arms?
>
> Maggie
>
> Melissa Enderle wrote:

---