Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Famous sweaters from the Zlatibor region of Serbia

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 22:56:12 PST

The sweaters are roomy and meant to be worn over layers. Some wear the
sweaters as jackets. At 5'8 1/2" the sweater was even long enough for my
long arms.
When doing an online search, I didn't find that many sites that included
pricing. Here are a few though.
I have been told by a local-hire teacher that the best sweaters are those
that use Icelandic wool. The sweaters are still hand knit here in Serbia
though. Here is the website she recommended. I don't see prices, but there
is a contact.

From Melissa in Belgrade where the snow just doesn't seem to want to leave
the ground