Re: artistic integrity of teachers

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 19:08:42 PST

Woody Duncan wrote:

> Thank you Maggie,
> I knew there was a voice of reason out there. I seem
> to agree with you quite often. Sharing and helping each other
> out is the way the world should be.

I'm so glad you feel this way, Woody; I've stol...er, BORROWED quite a
few things from you over the years! ;)

> I wish I
> could have seen your presentation on teaching first year in
> Middle School. I'm sure there was lots to steal.

Sure missed seeing you at the conference. I did include some lesson
plans that I sincerely hope other teachers can use. I am truly
flattered when someone stea...BORROWS one of my ideas.

Maggie

---