"My Many Colored Days" - Early Childhood lesson on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 14:44:25 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have added Stephanie Corder's "My Many Colored Days"
Accordion Book lesson to Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/early/Stephanie-book.htm

I have included some comprehensive arts activities and
listed resources for music. I found a composer who
wrote a piece for the symphony but could not find
where the Cd could be purchased (I think Minnesota
Symphony?)

Hope this inspires additional book making lessons.
This lesson can also integrate Character Education
(see some of the resources listed).

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department