RE: Bostonians and the Conference

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 07:21:25 PST

Susan on Long Island,

It was so great to connect at the conference. I'm glad you had a few extra
days in our city. I hope the MFA let you in free, again. Had I known you
would have had my card to get in.
I did leave for New York on Tuesday, to drive a sick friend home. Took us
ten hours! Wednesday only 3 and 1/2 hours back. The roads looked like a
war zone. Cars and trucks all over the place, inappropriately turned
around,smashed in and upside down. I hope all of you got home safely.

When you have the inclination please return to Boston for a royal tour!
Boston has two or three artists enclaves and so many restaurants and
museums, you'll find it difficult to sleep!
Other wise I hope to see Randy in Maine, this summer and look for property
around Cherryfield. Headed for D.C. Good Friday to see the late Rembrandts,
and Philly later on this spring or July, which will be cinnected with a trip
to a wonderful old plantation in Middleburg, where my old horse lived out
her life.

Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios