Re: color mapping AZ math standard

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 18:17:10 PST

I think you would need four colors, unless one of the shapes wraps all around the others. Good point about finding the shape with the most around it and then figuring that one out.

~ Kathleen

Woody Duncan <woodyduncan@comcast.net> wrote:
My logic tells me to find the shape that has the
most other shapes touching it. If a shape is bordered
by five other shapes then I assume you would need
six colors. Am I wrong ?
Woody, Retired in Albuquerque