Gina Grant's Harmony Wood Totems - added to Art Room

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 15:42:13 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Gina Grants fifth and sixth year studenst worked on an
amzing project- "Harmony" wood Totems:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Teachers/ggrant5.htm

Students designed the totems and they were carved by a
local chain saw artist.

Gina's Art Room is linked from Art Rooms on IAD.

Gina - let me know what else I can add to the page.
Any digital images of the student sketches?

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/