Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

New Feature on IAD: Spotlight on School Art

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 13:05:27 PST

Dear Art Educators,

An idea came to me today as I was browsing one of our
list member's sites....There needed to be a place on
Incredible Art Department to highlight a school art
site that is really INCREDIBLE. So..."Spotlight on
Art: School Art Sites" was born.

The first school site to be featured is Terman Middle
School - Art teacher Linda Papanicolaou.
What really attracted me to Linda's site was her very
thorough presentation of her lesson resources. We all
know our ideas come from somewhere... Linda does a
wonderful job of documenting her sources.

I will feature a new site each month.

All of you who have your site already listed on
Incredible Art Resources will be considered - but if
you really want to be featured let me know sometime.
You can still have your site featured on the original
Great Sites (Ken is doing that page now - send
submissions for Great Sites to his email address on

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?