Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 12:19:08 PST

Here are some snapshots of our beautiful town of Sedona, AZ. The photos were
shot for a contest to capture the essence of Sedona in various seasons. My
snapshot and my husband's snapshots were posted to the site. His photo is
titled Spring Thaw at Grasshopper Point and mine is First Snow, Sunrise
Trail. These were both shot with an Olympus C5060 Digital camera.

From sunny, warm Northern AZ,