Art Teacher Openings in Selected States

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 08:31:53 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

The list of teacher openings put out by NAEA is now
back on Incredible Art Department. Ken Rohrer receives
the postings and shares them with Art Education list.

Here are the most recent openings:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/jobs.htm

This page is linked from Art News (under Professional
Development). I will not always post when this file is
updated - so just check back from time to time.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/