Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art Teacher Openings in Selected States

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 08:31:53 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

The list of teacher openings put out by NAEA is now
back on Incredible Art Department. Ken Rohrer receives
the postings and shares them with Art Education list.

Here are the most recent openings:

This page is linked from Art News (under Professional
Development). I will not always post when this file is
updated - so just check back from time to time.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?