RE: artistic integrity

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 06:13:26 PST

Good point, Pam. Also, I think back to the original episode and how the
appropriating teacher said that she'd use that technique in her class.
Had she simply said things a bit differently, perhaps we'd not even be
having this conversation. What you say is important, but how you say it
is also very important.

Jan