RE: Scratchboard sites of interest

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 21:33:30 PST

Speaking of scatchboard, I recently tried spraying inexpensive enamel spray
paint over a thick crayon layer on index board rather than having the
students cover with black crayon, india ink or tempera. The coverage was
good, and it scratched off well. We'd had problems with tempera cracking
off although we'd added dish soap. The kids really enjoyed this lesson.

Theresa in WA