Re: artistic integrity of teachers

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 20:50:42 PST

Thank you Maggie,
        I knew there was a voice of reason out there. I seem
to agree with you quite often. Sharing and helping each other
out is the way the world should be. For several years now our
teachers have been urged to teach their students to work
cooperatively. We should model what we preach. As a Docent
trainee, we are about to be assigned study groups. Each of
us can't possibly research every portion of a major exhibit
so we work together to teach each other. (The whole is greater
than the sum of it's parts) or something like that. I wish I
could have seen your presentation on teaching first year in
Middle School. I'm sure there was lots to steal.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703