RE: Thanks Boston

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 20:20:01 PST

Lisa,

I'll pass yyour "Thanks" on to the committee. I'm glad you got home safely!
I had to take a friend to New York City on Tuesday. The storm got us, too.
10 hours to New York! I came home Wednesday: three and a half hours! Lots
of cars and trucks still backwards and upside down on the side of the road.

I'm glad the weather was good for all of you during the conference. The
weatherman kept telling us it wouldn't be.
What a good time the conference was!
I especially liked the Shibori class; I have plans to make my own book cloth
with that method. I'm all excited about that.
 Oh well, it's late. Mark Morris performance tonight. I think this is the
best program of there's I've seen. The audience was another story!
Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA