Thanks Boston

---------

From: L Mitchell (lismatisse_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 19:27:06 PST

Leslie - THANKS to all you and MAEA did to make Boston feel so welcoming. I enjoyed exploring each day and marveled at the MFA as well as the Fogg - who knew a university museum would have such a collection! (They were such a deal with free admission - did y'all arrange that as well?) I used the T each day and walked as much as possible. I was delayed by the great blizzard that hit the airport Tuesday, but got back to school today with a great story of sleeping at the airport - just right for middle schoolers. It was a great experience to attend the conference - loved visiting Boston. Thanks for the extra work to make is such a success.
Lisa in NC

"I am a strong supporter of the visual arts, but then again I am a visual art" --Kermit the Frog