Re: [Fwd: Screamers]

---------

lpapanicolaou_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 18:23:15 PST

Ours last year (Judy sent you the link--they were mini-
Screamers, none more than ca 14 in high) were constructed
with newspaper and Vano starch, and a sealing layer of
tissue paper on top. Starch makes for a good tough surface
and is much less effort at cleanup.

Since I loved papier mache as a kid, I've been surprised and
disappointed at how many kids are loathe to do it.

Linda P.