Re: Screamers

---------

lpapanicolaou_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 18:17:14 PST

I would think your best bet would be to cover the newspaper
wadding with tin foil so the paper doesn't get soaked. And
make sure that the armature is good and strong--my
experience with papier mache (and rigid wrap too) is that
it's a major, major mistake to assume that the eventual
strength of the dry shell can compensate for beginning with
a flimsy armature.

We just finished the tin foil sculptures that were talked
about earlier and the same thing goes for them.

Linda P.