Your confirmation is needed (ok 20361)

Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 18:08:47 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@heracles.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 03:06:27 +0100
From: charlesb55@zipmail.com.br
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 03:06:27 +0100
From: charlesb55@zipmail.com.br
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Tsunami=20Tragedy=20=2E=2E=2EMy=20Reason=20Of=20Contacting=20You=2E?=
at law and the personal attorney to late Mr. Francis Fichelle, a French
national. Late Mr. Francis Fichelle is a private oil consultant/contracto=
with the shell petroleum development in Saudi Arabia, herein after shall
be referred to as my client.
I have a very urgent and mutual business relationship to propose to you
On Sunday 26 December 2004, at about 0100 GMT, an 8.9 magnitude earthquak=
occurs on the sea floor near Ache in northern Indonesia. This earthquake
generated a huge Tsunami wave, hitting the coasts of Indonesia, Malaysia,=
Thailand, Myanmar, India, Sri Lanka, Maldives and even Somalia. Unfortuna=
tely,
my client and his wife with their three children lost their lives in the
devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami that hit many part of As=
ia
and east Africa.
Since then, I have made several enquiries with his country's embassies to=
locate his extended relatives, but this has also proved unsuccessful Afte=
these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to personally contact you
with this business partnership proposal. I have contacted you to assist
in repatriating a huge amount of money left behind by my client before th=
ey
get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the finance and Security Com=
pany
where this huge deposit was lodged.
The deceased had a deposit valued presently a $12,000,000.00 million us
dollars twelve million united state dollars) and company has issued me a
notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary by will, otherwise the
account confiscated within the next ninety working days.
Having been unsuccessful in locating any of my late client relatives for
one (1) month now, I am now seeking your consent to present you as the ne=
xt
of kin/beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account
valued at $ 12 million united states dollars can be paid to you It is not=
necessary to be a blood relation to late Mr. Francis Fichelle, neither is=
it necessary to bear the same surname with him. It is even not important
for the stand-in next of kin to be a French national.
Already, I have worked out modalities for achieving my aim of
appointing a next of kin as well as transfer the money abroad for us to
share in the ratio of 50% for me and 30% to you, while we will collective=
ly
donate the remaining 20% to Tsunami Relief Course.
It is my intention to achieve this transfer in a legitimate way, all I re=
quired
is your honesty and co-operation, confidentiality and trust to enable us
see this transaction through. The money transfer paper work itself will
include a certificate of origin so that the receiving bank does not ask
question. Also the paper work will include proper certificate that the fu=
nd
being transferred is from non-criminal sources.
In short this will be a proper and legal money transfer with apparently
no risk involved. The transaction is guaranteed to succeed without any pr=
oblem.
As soon as I hear from you, I shall provide you with further
clarification that you may need. Your urgent response will be highly anti=
cipated
and appreciated.
Best wishes,
Mr. Charles Brown.
Note: in the event you are not willing to assist, kindly notify me to
prevent me from making further contact
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br