Cardboard Play Castles for Medieval Art Units

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 13:38:46 PST

Greetings Primary Art Educators,

Art teachers have been making their own cardboard
castles for years to go with their Medieval art units.

Here is a site that gives you lots of ideas for
construction:
http://www.kidskastles.com/

I told Jim I could generate traffic on his site - but
couldn't guarantee buyers as I know how creative you
folks can be when it comes to castle building.

I did add a link on Art Stores on IAD.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department