Scratchboard sites of interest

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 12:40:33 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Linda Papanicolaou sent me this web site:
Michael Halbert
http://www.inkart.com/index.html

She saw lots of ways she could use that site with her
students. The artist has a style like wood/metal
engravings. There are tutorials on the site.

I have that site on a lesson submitted by Wendy Free:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/scratchboard.htm

Previously, it was just linked up to her scratchboard
lesson plan - Now it is also linked up from my Art
Internet Lessons page. I would say middle school kids
could use the lesson, too.

If you have additional scratchboard sites, I will add
them to the lesson.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department