Re: From Bunki...on Screamers

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 11:53:04 PST

Thanks Carolyn,

Here is another Bunki tip....

This is what I remember from her list post - made
probably in 1999 (that is why I can't find it now).

Bunki's students kept all of their body parts in big
plastic bags. She hung these from the ceiling
(somehow) to keep the kids organized. I know the kids
all had a least one roll of masking tape each, too.

"Toodles".....

Judy

P.S. for those who miss Bunki....She got bumped from
the list somehow and can't get back on. None of the
tricks have worked. I know that subscribe address
still works as that is how Greg got on. I see the Deb
M got back on, too. I will tell Bunki to try again.