Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Screamers - email Bunki Kramer

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 08:55:48 PST

Greetings Jill,

The real pro at doing Screamers with plaster gauze is
Bunki Kramer. Bunki does paper mache first - then
gauze. Here is an old Getty thread:
It that doesn't take you to it -- scroll down to

some list members screamers:

Bunki has posted her tips and tricks - but I didn't
find it in the archives when I searched.

Hope this helps,

Judy Decker

--- wrote:
> Do any teachers who have done this project before
> have any tips? I'm a bit concerned about the
> stability of the newspaper and worried about whether
> it will support the plaster.
> Jill in Colorado

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources