Re: Screamers - email Bunki Kramer

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 08:55:48 PST

Greetings Jill,

The real pro at doing Screamers with plaster gauze is
Bunki Kramer. Bunki does paper mache first - then
gauze. Here is an old Getty thread:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/May00/index.html#427
It that doesn't take you to it -- scroll down to
screamers.

some list members screamers:
http://www.art-rageous.net/Creatures.html

http://www.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/newKramer/scream/screamer.htm

http://montblanc.pausd.palo-alto.ca.us/~lpapanicolaou/art1b/screamers/screamers.html

Bunki has posted her tips and tricks - but I didn't
find it in the archives when I searched.

Hope this helps,

Judy Decker

--- jillart1@aol.com wrote:

> Do any teachers who have done this project before
> have any tips? I'm a bit concerned about the
> stability of the newspaper and worried about whether
> it will support the plaster.
> Jill in Colorado

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/