re: artistic integrity of teachers - Welcome Greg!

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 07:58:35 PST

Welcome Greg Percy!

I haven't seen Greg post before.... Greg Percy is Mr.
"Songs in the Key of Art".... Now four volumes of fun!
I am hoping he is working on volume 5 right now with
songs geared to middle school.

On "stealing" ideas.... Get those teachers on one of
these list serves. I come up with ideas all the time
that a good for kids.... I post all sorts of ideas
that I WANT in the classroom. I want teachers
"stealing" my ideas.

Thanks for the plug for Incredible Art Department
too...All who have contributed to IAD want their ideas
in the classroom. All these folks ask is to be given
credit if you choose to publish the work on your site.
It is very easy to do...just say lesson adapted from
Ken Schwab....or Larry Prescott....or Linda
Woods.....etc. I think we have made it pretty clear
now that IAD ideas can not be taken for financial
gain, though - they can not be published in a book
without express written permission of the lesson
author.

 The incredible art dept website has