re: artistic integrity of teachers

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 03:19:43 PST

I think the question you need to pose is? Will the students of that teacher
have a richer experience because of what their teacher learned?

I understand your issue. I teach in a building with someone who blasts into
my room with out knocking: looks at what the kids are doing and REGARDLESS
of whether it is Art 1 2 or 3 is doing it with all her kids the next day.
Usually at some visual level with out the thought behind it. I actually
wish she would ask what we are doing so she could teach the underlying
concept. In 7 years I have never gotten this women to knock or announce
when entering the room. Randy

---