Your confirmation is needed (ok 20361)

Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 02:06:09 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@heracles.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "Vivian" <jeffery_bnw@yahoo.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:33:02 -0800
From: "Vivian" <jeffery_bnw@yahoo.com>
To: leave-artsednet-20361k@lists.getty.edu
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:33:02 -0800
Subject: URGENT REPLY
FROM=3AMRS=2EVIVIAN KWAME
MY DEAR=2C
I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS LETTER=2C THIS WAS IN CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING
MY PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION=2E I ESCAPED ALONG WITH MY HUSBAND AND TWO OF OUR SONS CHUKS AND BASHER OUT OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF
CONGO =28DRC=29 TO ABIDJAN=2CCOTE D'IVOIRE WHERE MY FAMILY AND I SETTLED=2C WHILE
WE LATER MOVED TO SETTLED IN NIGERIA WHERE MY HUSBAND LATER DIED OF
CANCER DISEASE=2E HOWEVER DUE TO THIS SITUATION WE DECIDED TO CHANGED MOST OF MY HUSBAND'S BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK AND OTHER COUNTRIES INTO OTHER FORMS OF MONEY CODED FOR SAFE PURPOSE BECAUSE THE NEW HEAD OF STATE OF =28DR=29 MR KOFFI KOJO HAS MADE ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SWISS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO FREEZE ALL MY LATE HUSBAND'STREASURES DEPOSITED IN SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRIES=2E HENCE MY CHILDREN AND I DECIDED LAYING LOW IN AFRICA TO STUDY THE SITUATION TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER=2C LIKE NOW THAT PRESIDENT KABILA IS DEAD AND THE SON TAKING OVER=28JOSEPH KABILA=29=2E ONE OF MY LATE HUSBAND'S CHATEAUX IN SOUTHERN FRANCE WAS CONFISCATED BY THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT=2C AND AS SUCH I HAD TO CHANGE MY IDENTITY SO THAT MY INVESTMENT WILL NOT BE TRACED AND CONFISCATED=2E I HAVE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF THIRTY SEVEN MLLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS =28US$37=2C000=2C000=2C00=2E=29 WITH A SECURITY COMPANY =2C FOR SAFEKEEPING=2E THE FUNDS ARE SECURITY CODED TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE CONTENT=2E WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST THAT YOU WILL ASSIST US BY RECEIVING THE
MONEY ON OUR BEHALF IN EUROPE=2E I WANT YOU TO ASSIST IN INVESTING THIS MONEY=2C BUT I WILL NOT WANT MY IDENTITY REVEALED=2E I WILL ALSO WANT TO BUY PROPERTIES AND STOCK IN MULTI-NATIONAL COMPANIES AND TO ENGAGE IN OTHER SAFE AND NON-SPECULATIVE INVESTMENTS=2E MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASISE THE HIGH LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY=2C WHICH THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS=2C AND HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE=2C WHICH I REPOSE IN YOU IN CONCLUSION=2C IN THE EVENT YOU ARE INTERESTED TO ASSIST US I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT MY LAWYER WHOHAVE STATIONED IN TOGO TO WITHNESS THE TRANSACTION TO IT'S CONCLUSION=2E YOU CAN REACH HIM ON IS DIRECT ON EMAIL IS =28bruice=5Fmd=40yahoo=2Ecom =3Cmailto=3Abruice=5Fmd=40yahoo=2Ecom=3E=29=2C HIS NAME IS BARRISTER ANTHONY O=2E GRAHAM AND I HAVE THE FULL TRUST IN HIM=2E I SINCERELY WILL APPRECAITE YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE=2E
BEST REGARDS=2C
MRS VIVIAN KWAME AND FAMILY
FROM VIVIAN KWAME=2FVERY URGENT=2E
=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F