Re: Great lesson - - thanks IAD and Harold Olejarz

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 20:01:58 PST

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words. It was great being at NAEA and running into
people who use my perspective website. It was especially fun sitting in
on Ellen McMillan & Ann Ayers session. I couldn't help but say thanks
when my perspective site was mentioned. The person seated next to me
said oh your the guy.

It is amazing how the internet has made all of this possible. In a few
short years our lives as educators and individuals have been
transformed.

Now that I am teaching imaging and TV/video I don't teach perspective
and the site seems like something from the past. Last summer I started
working on a CD version of the site and got part of the way through.
Then I ran into problems with the software i was using and a few other
projects got me sidetracked. I have promised myself that by this summer
I will get a CD and handouts done.

Harold

On Mar 9, 2005, at 7:22 AM, BigCrab99@aol.com wrote:

> Harold is creating a perspective drawing CD that is going to be
> available soon.  I'm going to put my name first on the list.
>       Thank you Harold and thank you IAD.

---