Lexmark Print Art Educational Program -- free stuff

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 17:25:24 PST

For those of you who missed the NAEA conference, Lexmark was there and
introduced their Lexmark Print Art Educational Program. In a nutshell you
receive free of charge a Lexmark Z605 printer, a CD of images from a
consortium of European museums, and teacher guides. Other CDs will be
provided later.

Of course, this is a way to get you to buy their cartridges, but I saw the
quality of the little printer and it was pretty good.

You need to get this info to your district supervisor if you want the
printer and materials. Each campus in your district is eligible to receive
one program.

Go to http://printart.lexmark.com for details.

From sunny Sedona,
Pam