help, one point perspective rooms with surreal collage elements???

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 10:26:02 PST

I am trying to remember where I saw student examples of one point perspective rooms with added surreal collage elements. If you can direct me to the site that featured this project, I would appreciate your help. Thanks, Larry

Larry Prescott
Art Teacher
http://mms.d321.k12.id.us/webart/index.html
Madison Middle School