Grimaud, France sculpture workshop

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 10:01:07 PST

Interested in a sculpture workshop in Grimaud, France? A friend of mine--a
board certified art educator--is taking a small group (limit 10) to France
for this workshop. If you have an interest, contact me and I will provide
Marilyn's email address.

Here is Marilyn's outline about the trip:
The trip is limited to 10, so if you know of anyone who might be interested,
they should contact me soon.
This trip is going to be on the website this week, but you can find out
other information about our company and other trips at
www.yourmanineurope.com

Participants may be beginners or intermediate sculptors. I would say this is
not for a sculpture advanced student, although all the related activities
will be exciting for anyone interested in art, and there will be plenty for
a spouse or two to do while we are carving away.

From Sedona,
Pam

---