RE: Chalk Sidewalk Painting - What to do at the end of the year

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 06:32:29 PST

what a neat lesson -
I am so happy that your school is/was so wonderful that the worst thing in
your principal's day was your lesson. How lucky to teach in such a great
place and s/he had nothing else to worry about!
Ellen

The principal met me at the door the next morning and chewed me out for
teaching the kids vandalism.

---