Re: National Board Teaching Standards

---------

From: Sarah Bernardi (bernardi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 06:16:51 PST

I applied last year and did NOT get it so am re-doing a few things this
year! It takes 3 attempts for some so don't be discouraged if you don't
get it the first time!:-)

>>> cathygersich@msn.com 03/08/05 11:39 PM >>>
Thanks to all who wrote to me about their experience with NBPTS. I am
planning on concentrating on the Art 11-18 certification. I teach
middle school now but have a MA in Art Ed. and a K-12 art certification.
 It sounds like a lot of writing and rewriting, some say it takes up to
three years to get it. Did you all attain it in one year???
Thanks again!
Cathy