Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Bob Peak - Illustrator/Artist - site

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 04:33:23 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Many of you do magazine cover art - movie poster art -
advertising art.... Here is an artist to use as
reference - Bob Peak:

I will be adding a link on my American Artists page.
Sean Grigsby posted him to Net Gold list.

If anyone is really into fantasy art/sci fi art - go
to the Net Gold site and search the archives for "art
links". Sean has posted lots of sites.
Maybe add his name into the search, too.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!