Bob Peak - Illustrator/Artist - site

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 04:33:23 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Many of you do magazine cover art - movie poster art -
advertising art.... Here is an artist to use as
reference - Bob Peak:
http://www.bobpeak.com/index.cfm

I will be adding a link on my American Artists page.
Sean Grigsby posted him to Net Gold list.

If anyone is really into fantasy art/sci fi art - go
to the Net Gold site and search the archives for "art
links". Sean has posted lots of sites.