Re: National Board Teaching Standards

---------

From: C GERSICH (cathygersich_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 20:39:30 PST

Thanks to all who wrote to me about their experience with NBPTS. I am planning on concentrating on the Art 11-18 certification. I teach middle school now but have a MA in Art Ed. and a K-12 art certification. It sounds like a lot of writing and rewriting, some say it takes up to three years to get it. Did you all attain it in one year???
Thanks again!
Cathy