Clay/Mixed media figurative work and ceramics to inspire

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 13:16:18 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I just added a link to the work of Barbara Harnack -
New Mexico artist.
http://www.studio98b.com/galleries.html
Check out her raku face vessels. I particularly like
the clay and mixed media figuative assemblages. I
thought those works might inspire a lesson.

She is linked on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artists.html

Let me know if you do a lesson around her work - or if
her work inspires a student.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department