Joaquin Torres-Garcia - Symbolism in Art

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 10:36:04 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a very good lesson for Joaquin Torres-Garcia.
Resources are given for further study.
Torres-Garcia Symbolism: Art Appreciation,Technology,
and Production
http://artsedge.kennedy-center.org/content/2015/

Joaquin Torres-Garcia- Uruguayan Painter and Sculptor
http://www.artcyclopedia.com/artists/torres-garcia_joaquin.html
http://www.museum.oas.org/permanent/constructivism/torres_garcia/bio.html

Another Hispanic Art Lesson from Kennedy Center:
Five Artists of the Mexican Revolution
http://artsedge.kennedy-center.org/content/2253/

I will be adding this to my resources for Hispanic
Art.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department