RE: Missing Lesson Plan

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 08:53:29 PST

Ah, that must be it. I was obviously impressed with the image. Your
students do such incredible work! The lesson plan I was attempting with
my students took a change. They were just not getting what I was trying
to guide them toward. So...we are taking a single image that has strong
contrasts, slicing it into one inch strips and flipping alternating
strips. Then they will take a copy of the original image and either
reduce it, or crop it and place it within a frame to create 1) emphasis
and 2) balance. They will transfer this new image onto illustration
board to paint the background in grayscale and the framed image in
monochromatic harmony. It seems to be working better already. Will let
you know.

Thanks for your help.

Judi Morgan

Saint George's School