Re: National Board Teaching Standards

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 03:52:44 PST

Dear Cathy,
NB was the best thing that ever happened to my students. The program
was more than challenging...it was life altering for me. But I loved it
and it is possible to get through it. Many people on this list have
done it. You need a lot of support from your coworkers, a local support
group, and I had a lot of help online. I would be happy to help you
more if you decide it is for you.
Beth, NBCT'03

On Mar 7, 2005, at 10:07 PM, C GERSICH wrote:

> Has anyone out there gotten their NBPTS certification?  I am
> contemplating applying for a scholarship and plunging into the program
> but wanted to hear from other art teachers what they think of it.
> Does anyone have any insight, opinions, experience...?
> Curious in Bellingham, Washington.
> Cathy

---